Dramatic? Flashy? Vintage? Classy?
Travel in style with any number of transportation options.
Horse Drawn Carriage: these romantic rides can fit up to four, but are probably best for just the happy couple.
Bicycle: from bicycles built for two to vintage cycles for the whole party. Even pedicabs are charming!
Luxury Sedan/Exotic Car: These stylish and intimate cars fit up to three passengers.
Vintage Limousine: An antique ride starring just the newlyweds or some carry up to six passengers.
Luxury SUV: Transport up to six passengers with a modish SUV.
Classic Limousine: The traditional wedding car for up to six passengers.
Stretch Limousine: Styles can seat from eight to ten passengers.
Stretch Luxury SUV: Turn heads in this automobile for ten to 22 passengers.
Limo Bus: For those with an entourage, these vehicles can transport up to 20 passengers.
Limo Party Bus: For those who really like to party, these vehicles can transport up to 30 passengers.
Trolley: Most trolleys hold up to 45 passengers, with the added bonus of old-world charm!
School Bus: If you really have a large group to transport, school buses can hold up to 80 passengers.
Coach Bus: Large groups up to 56 (standard) or 80 (double decker) can enjoy plenty of space with added amenities such as WIFI, TVs, and restrooms.
Don’t forget transportation for pre- and post-wedding activities as well. Consider these ideas for helping others get from point A to point B:
• Rent vehicles to transport your wedding party for tuxedo or dress fittings.
• Enjoy a party bus to celebrate in style at your bachelor or bachelorette party.
• Shuttle out-of-town guests between the airport, accommodations, and the wedding festivities.
• Hire a car to safely transport not-quite-sober guests from the reception.
• Send out-of-town guests on a citywide trolley tour with refreshments while the wedding party is taking pictures.