What to Know:
Wedding day locations
Know your ceremony site, reception facility, photo shoot areas, getting ready locations, and after party spots so you can determine where you may need transportation.
Estimated time frame
Figure into your estimate things like how long it will take for pictures after the ceremony, a receiving line, and what time you need to be at the reception or cocktail hour.
Total number of passengers
Will it be just the bride and groom or the entire bridal party? Will you include the photographer, personal assistant, etc?
What to Ask:
- What types of licenses and insurance do they have?
- Do they have a back-up vehicle for use in case there’s a breakdown?
- Is there a minimum number of hours required to book?
- Is there any timeline advice they could offer?
- How much extra time do they recommend planning on to allow for schedule delays?
- When does the clock start?
- What is the fee if we go overtime?
- What will the chauffeur be wearing?
- Are there any decoration restrictions?
- Are beverages included?
- Does the price quote include all fees (fuel, travel, gratuity, etc.) or are there additional costs?
- What is your cancellation and refund policy?